- Download 0
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 22, 2022
- Last Updated September 11, 2022
June 2022 Meeting Minutes
1. We are soliciting two homeowners to help with the board nominating committee. All 5 positions will be vacated at this years home owners meeting, so it is vital that new board members are found for the election. Please contact any of the current board if you wish to help with the committee or to run for the board.
2. The annual home owners meeting will be held Friday Sept 23rd. Location and time will be sent in future emails.
3. We have contracted with a new landscaping company to help update and maintain the public areas of the neighborhood, to include the fountain, street corners, and other areas as needed.
4. We have contacted the dock company that originally built our docks to get an estimate for maintenance and repairs, especially of the wood along the edges of the dock and some of the connecting points of the piers that seem loose.
5. There was an uptick in flight instruction occurring at the neighborhood from non resident schools. The board contacted the school in question and asked them to stop.
6. Run ups on runway 5 departure end. Please ensure you turn your aircraft so that prop wash is directed away from any homeowners structures to the maximum extent possible. There is no reason to blast anyones hangar during a turn or run up. We also need to make sure everyone informs guest pilots of the same courtesy.